Wednesday 1 May 2013

Coffee Bean Power gets up on 'Get UP'

Make your GST go Federal not Feral



As of this afternoon, Coffee Bean Power is an official 'Get Up' campaign action. I would really like this to go viral so that from the next GST quarterly BAS payments increase exponentially. Then our federal Treasurer, Wayne Swan, will notice an increase in GST payments to government. My *GOLD* star today goes to Charlie Lovett whose receipt is legal, clear and binding. 
KAAA-CHING!
The GST, which I paid this arvo, AU$0.73 is going to Treasury and I feeeeeel good! NB I have covered the name of the cashier to maintain her/his privacy.

If you have had a pleasant experience like mine, email me your receipt and I will upload it! Taxpaying companies and businesses deserve some free advertising.


No comments: